What are Fire Crackers?
Fire Crackers are a super simple recipe that make an addictive snack or appetizer and are a fun way to spice up (literally) some plain saltines! Follow along as I show step by step how to make this recipe, which I quartered.
How to Make Fire Crackers:
1. Measure out a quarter cup of oil. I use olive oil. I had this evoo on hand.
2. Add 1/4 ounce of Ranch Dressing Mix. I had a Tuscan Valley Ranch Mix from Aldi via Instacart.
3. Next add 1/2 Tablespoon of crushed red pepper flakes and 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
4. Whisk it up with your baby whisk!
5. Next take a sleeve of saltines and stand them up in an airtight container. I had a leftover Thai Takeout container. Then drizzle the olive oil spice mix over all the crackers.
6. Put the lid on securely and turn the container upside down. Gently shake it side to side and flip it back and forth every 5 minutes or so over 20 minutes, just to try to get the crackers evenly coated.
7. One commenter suggested baking the crackers in an oven at 250 degrees F for 10-20 minutes (flipping once) to seal in flavor and help them last longer. So I gave that a go!
Here is the delicious end result:
As Seen In This Post:
We're Justin & Marissa
Algarve Restaurant Reviews
Inspired By Travel
Pizza In Portugal
Plate Of The Day
Take Out Delivery Review
Tools & Gadgets
Vilamoura Restaurant Reviews